With the end of the semester looming, I can feel the pressure building as assignments continue to pile up. Ukulele is a magnificent stress reliever for this. Now that I know one song well and am working towards the second I am eager to pick up my ukulele during my study breaks!

Day 36.
Today I continued working on my transition from C to F. I feel much more comfortable with this transition now!

Day 37.
Today I worked on playing through the first verse. To do this I have to play complete to transition from C to F to C, three times, followed by a transition from C to F to Am. Then I must transition from Am to G to C. This song requires much more memorization of chord progressions the Riptide. I am worried that because there is not a simple pattern, I will not remember all the various transitions.

Day 40.
After working on it a little bit each day I can now play through all of the first verse relatively smoothly! Luckily for me, this also means I can play through all of the second verse. The first and second verse are separated by the C to F to C transitions that is also used in the intro the song. Knowing the first and second verse gave me the confidence to try and sing along. While it was a bit shaky at first, I can sing while I play. I am absolutely thrilled to not have to worry about the singing aspect again.